Friday, June 12, 2009




I've lived in Utah Valley for most of my life - and had never climbed up to the Y on our mountain!  So my neighbor and I packed up the kids one morning and set out.  Wow, it's steep!  We were both carrying toddlers (hers was bigger than mine, but you don't hear her complaining!) and trying to motivate the rest to keep on trucking up that mountainside!  Luckily it was a cloudy day which provided a happy amount of shade for us! I am glad to have that checkmark - but don't expect me to do that again anytime soon!

2 comments:

megan said...

Awe, come on. Let's do it again tomorrow! Just kidding. It was fun though. Thanks for going!

And I didn't hear you complaining. I'm the one who had to rest all the time!

Audrey said...

I did it once back in college, and I almost died. I can't imagine towing 3 kids along. Way to go.