Saturday, September 19, 2009


Grand Cayman

The water in the bay lights up like a glow stick when you run your hand through it because of little "water fireflies". It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It doesn't show in the picture. But this is my brother Ryan and my cousin Scott. They hogged the Kayaks every night. : ) We had to be careful though, because the jellyfish stung those brave enough to swim in the bay.

Sting Ray City! A very cool place where you swim with the rays (out in the open ocean). This is my sister Kelsey. Jeremy was our amazing underwater photographer this trip!

The water was a little deep and the rays were a little big for the comfort of my kids. You can see on Baden's face he is on the lookout for danger.

The diving was amazing and the water was so warm! We saw plenty of turtles too!

My dad taught me to sail on this little hobie cat. I loved it, it was my favorite part of the trip!

No comments: