Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Business
(a family home evening tradition)
- Baden is excited for his first SEP conference on Monday
- Gavin LOVES to play at Owen's house
-Avery got a new tooth (her 3rd) and crawls on her hands and knees. (it's a big deal)
-Jeremy and Chrissy were given new church callings on Sunday. Jer is the Young Men's President, and I am the 1st counselor in primary. This is my first time in primary since I was 11!
High: Halloween
Low: Saying goodbye to previous callings.  

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Your life will all of a sudden get a lot busier with a husband as YM president. Trust me... we've been doing it for almost three years!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Neil was YM pres...for THREE years! He was gone as much for that calling as he was as the Bishop!
And primary? I've been in primary for 13 years. THIRTEEN YEARS. I would like a change please!
Best of luck to you in your new positions. :)

sherrie said...

Yea!!! Owen Boxx feels important that he was part of the family business meeting...we love playing with the Blickenstaff boys too!!!