Monday, November 3, 2008



Happy Halloween! 

We had a great time at all of the Halloween parties this year (the more opportunities to wear our costumes the better)! The Boys chose their costumes based on the weapons that came with them - obviously. Baden chose to be an army soldier (which came with guns and a knife and an assortment of gadgets). Gavin chose to be Prince Caspian because it came with a sword that turned out to be taller than him. Avery was a lion, and a very cute one, as long as she had a lollipop in her mouth! Poor Jeremy, who hates dressing up, let me pick his costume this year. We were pirates, and Jer was a REALLY good sport! Love you Jer! 
My Grandma invited us to a halloween party at her care facility, which was so fun. I love my grandma! She lost her sight a few years ago and needs a lot of assistance for everything. She was also a good sport at the party, and came out in her wheelchair to enjoy the party.  I watched her sit in her wheelchair with a big smile on her face while
 she enjoyed the sound of the children's laughter. I can't imagine I would be as patient given her circumstances, and I love her dearly. My cousin Bethany and my Aunt Debbie also were there. Aren't families great!   

1 comment:

lani said...

I love your costumes!!! You guys look great! And your Dad's song about Africa made me cry. Are they over there on a humanitarian trip? Fun to catch up with you on your cute blog!