Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friends





We had a perfect Halloween this year. The sky was cloudy and gloomy all day, and a few hours before Trick-or-treat we had a light rainstorm which brought out the smell of the fallen leaves. You can see in the picture of Katherine and me, that as the night got darker the sky turned positively spooky. We had such a great time at trunk-or-treat, visiting with great friends and admiring each others costumes.  Isn't baby Amy the perfect picture of Halloween?

1 comment:

sherrie said...

So...Brian and I NEVER dress up. We sympathize with Jeremy in this regard. However when we pull up next to the Blickenstaff's at the trunker treat and they are all DECKED OUT (including a decorated car) we decide we are being poor sports and we run home and change into these costumes. This is the first picture I've seen of us dressed up and I hate to say it is enough to make us realize we should never dress up again. Brian and I both agree we look weird!!!! Thanks for inspiring us to dress up and then uninspiring us to do it again by posting this picture! Sorry Jer, I think you will be dressing up forever. Sher