Monday, November 24, 2008


I took this video of Baden three years ago. I thought he was so grown up at the time, but now as I watch it I am overwhelmed at how fast time goes by. The last few days I've had the Charles Dickens quote on my mind "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach." Thank you Baden for being my first, for being patient with me while I learn how to be your mom, and for teaching me to live and love with enthusiasm. I love you!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Its so sweet. The things our kids teach us and the moments we share with them. Its fun to reflect on them and rejoice at where we've been and where we are and where we're headed. You have a beautiful family! Its so great to see you....even if just in pictures.;D